With a team full of skilled and experienced professionals, we regularly act as Expert Witness on property issues across the country.
We provide clear and impartial Expert Witness reports and Joint Statements, in accordance with Part 35 of the Civil Procedure Rules. We also comply with the RICS Combined Practice Statements and Guidance Notes for Surveyors Acting as Expert Witnesses.
Our Expert Witness services include:
- BOUNDARIES AND PARTY WALLS
- BUILDING SURVEYING
- LANDLORD AND TENANT RENT REVIEWS AND LEASE RENEWALS
- PROFESSIONAL ARBITRATION ON COURT TERMS (PACT)
- COMPULSORY PURCHASE
- CONSTRUCTION DISPUTES
- ESTATE AGENCY AND PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- LEASEHOLD ENFRANCHISEMENT
- PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- PROFESSIONAL NEGLIGENCE
- VALUATIONS FOR LOAN SECURITY
- VALUATIONS FOR SOLICITORS/SURVEYORS INSURANCE CLAIMS
- VALUATIONS FOR SECTION 18(1) DILAPIDATIONS
- VALUATIONS FOR DIVORCE/PARTNERSHIP DISSOLUTION
- VALUATIONS FOR TAXATION
- VALUATIONS FOR LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY RESULTING FROM PERSONAL INJURY
We also undertake advocacy work (as distinct from acting as an expert with a duty to the court) in respect of landlord and tenant rent reviews and lease renewals.
Partners in the firm regularly take appointments from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and other professional bodies to act as sole arbitrators and independent experts in rent review and lease renewal matters.