Cathedral Chambers is a centrally located, Grade II listed building, located on Great George Street in Leeds. The property offers 14,000 sq ft of accommodation across four floors, and is currently part let as office space, generating an income of £92,000 per year.
The property is currently for sale as an income producing office investment, suitable for redevelopment, and has residential conversion potential (subject to planning consent).
We are now requesting offers on the property, and ask that prospective purchasers submit their written offers by midday on Thursday 8th June 2017.
Interested parties are advised to ensure that any bids specifically confirm and include the following information:
1. Identity of the purchaser, confirmation of the buying entity and track record;
2. Purchase price;
3. Funding, including confirmation of any third party debt financing;
4. Proposed timescales to exchange and complete contracts;
5. Confirmation that a 10% deposit will be payable on exchange;
6. Due diligence undertaken to date;
7. Any conditions attached to the offer;
8. Approvals: Please provide details of all internal and / or third party approvals (if any) that will be required prior to purchase and the anticipated timescales to achieve approval;
9. Purchasers’ solicitor’s details.
All offers should be submitted in writing by post or via email, and addressed to Tom Goode.
Tom Goode Contact Information – Sanderson Weatherall, 25 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 4WG or firstname.lastname@example.org
For the avoidance of doubt, please note that our client is not duty bound to accept the highest or indeed any of the offers received.
Click here for more information about Cathedral Chambers.