After initially carrying out a full residential building survey in 2018, of both Park Hall and Keepers Cottage, we were instructed to undertake the contract administration and project management of the refurbishment of Keepers Cottage.
Keepers Cottage is a stone-built property that sits within the grounds of Park Hall, a Grade II listed residential building in Aislaby, North Yorkshire. Significantly dilapidated due to neglect over a period of years, the property was in need of careful and sensitive restoration. By completing a detailed survey of the property and close liaison with the Statutory Authorities we were able to complete extensive works at the property including;
- Internal and external repairs to the main structural fabric
- The installation of a new kitchen
- The conversion of the cramped ground floor living room into open plan living
- The reinstatement of the snug
- provision of a new conservatory, with associated boot room
- Landscaping of the gardens to the front and rear of the property
The property has been brought back into beneficial use and has been sensitively restored, to reflect it’s location within the grounds of a Grade II Listed property.
We were able to provide a full range of Contract Administration and Project Management Services as well as being able to combine the skills of our Architectural department, to provide the client with a single point of service.