Closes from 11am Thursday 15 October 2020
From 10am to 4pm Wednesday 14 October 2020 or by appointment (viewing subject to current government & local guidelines).
Face masks must be worn when attending a site viewing.
Appointments can be arranged through our Leeds Office, tel: +44 (0) 113 221 6210
Leadgate Industrial Estate, Consett, County Durham, DH8 7RS, UK
On the Instructions of Keith Marshall and Gareth Harris of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP, The Joint Administrators of RMG PPM Realisations Limited and a major finance company
Piecemeal (Subject to Conditions of Sale and unless sold previously)
Solar Panel Production Machinery & Associated Equipment, Tempering Furnace, Factory Cranes and Air Compressor
Photographs and online auction bidding via sw.co.uk/auctions
- TCME Model TCF-GTH-68144AN Horizontal Flat Glass Tempering Furnace (2003)
- NPC BIPV & Solar Panel Production Line (2011), c/w Tabbing and Stringing Section Model NTS-150-S-H-3K-DH, Lay Up Section Model NLU-1000 x 2000, Second Lay Up Two Section Model NLU-R-950x1600-2, Two Yaskawa Motoman DX100 Multi Axis Robots and Associated Equipment
- NPC Model NLM-230X450 Photovoltaic Module Laminator (2011)
- NPC Model LM-SA 220X400-5 Photovoltaic Module Laminator (2008)
- NPC Model LM-SA 240X400S Photovoltaic Module Laminator (2007)
- Rosenthal Type SM-60-PV Sheetmaster PV Sheet Cutter
- Ecoprogetti Model Ecocut 01 Tab Cutter (2008)
- Rimas Buzz Bar Bending Station
- Two PV Framing/Crimping Stations
- Dark IV Solar Panel Connection Tester
- Optosolar Flash Test Enclosure
- Quicksun Model 540LA Flash Tester
- Street 3.2T Single Girder Pendant Controlled Overhead Travelling Crane
- Movomech Glass Suction Lifting Frame & Gantry
- Donati Pillar Jib Crane 500kg SWL with Pannkoke Suction Lifting Frame
- Compair Model L45SR Packaged Screw Air Compressor (2004)
- Matrix Cold Room & Refrigerated Portable Container
- Large Quantity of Solar Panels
Seller: On the Instructions of Keith Marshall and Gareth Harris of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP, The Joint Administrators of RMG PPM Realisations Limited and a major finance company
Bidding: Closes from 11am Thursday 15 October 2020
Buyer's Premium: Buyers will pay a Buyer's Premium of 15% (plus VAT) of the purchase price for each Lot purchased whether by Auction or, private treaty or tender. The Buyer's Premium is payable by the Buyer to the Company in accordance with the General Conditions and, for the avoidance of doubt is payable in addition to the purchase price for the Lot. The Buyer's Premium is not negotiable and is payable by all Buyers.
Clearance: All lots must be cleared without fail by 4pm WEDNESDAY 28 OCTOBER 2020 (subject to confirmation), such date and time being the Clearance Date and Time as referred to in the General Conditions, REMOVAL OF ALL LOTS WILL BE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT, please see the Company's invoice for contact details.
Collection from site is the Buyer’s responsibility, the Company/Seller do not provide a packing/ delivery service.