Closes from 11am Wednesday 16 September 2020
Strictly by appoinment with the Agents.
Face masks must be worn when attending a site viewing.
On view of the latest advice, we have taken the decision to allow access for viewing on a private appointment basis only, the conditions for access and viewing may change as Government guidelines change.
Appointments can be arranged through our Manchester Office +44 (0)161 259 7050
For further details contact Stephen Jepson
Lots mainly located at Avondale Industrial Estate, Avondale Way, Cwmbran, South Wales, NP44 1TS and at other sites throughout the UK
On the Instructions of Total Rail Solutions due to fleet replacement & others
Piecemeal (Subject to Conditions of Sale and unless sold previously)
Road Rail Maintenence Contractors Plant (w6a gauge) and Equipment
Photographs and online auction bidding via sw.co.uk/auctions
- Caterpillar M312 Road Rail Excavator (2004 – ECC to 2024)
- Two Case WX170 Mega 10 Road Rail Megarailers (2004)
- Komatsu PC128US Galeo Track Rail Excavator (2003)
- Four Case 988 SP2S Road Rail Excavators (2002)
- Two Case 788P Road Rail Excavators
- Seven Genie Z62M/40, Z62/40 & Z60/34 400 & 300kg Three & Two Man Basket Wheeled Rail MEWP Access Railers, (2018/2014 – ECC to 2025/2021)
- Two Predator 4m Rail Trailers, each with ballast box
- Rexquote 5m x 2.5m Rail Trailer
- Approx. 2000m Vortok Universal Safety Barrier, c/w legs & uprights
- Approx. 5000m Vortock Poles
- Link Lighting, c/w bases, poles & cables
- Rail Stressing Equipment
- Three TME Rail Lift Grabs
- Mercedes Unimog Scorpion Road Rail Ballast Regulator, c/w brush & trailer (ECC 08/07/26)
- Renault Premium Lander 430.26 Road Rail LHD 6x4 Flat Truck Fitted Crane & Gamma MEWP (ECC to 27/09/20)
- Landrover Defender 130 4x4 Diesel Engine Road Rail Personnel Welfare Vehicle
- Ford Transit 350 2.2 TDCi 155PS Euro 5 Four Wheel Drive High Roof Unique Travelling Work / Camper Van (65/15)
Seller: On the Instructions of Total Rail Solutions due to fleet replacement & others
Bidding: Closes from 11am Wednesday 16 September 2020
Buyer's Premium: Buyers will pay a Buyer's premium of 5% plus VAT on Major Plant or 15% plus VAT (as noted in each lot description) of the purchase price for each Lot purchased whether by Auction or, private treaty or tender. The Buyer's Premium is payable by the Buyer to the Company in accordance with the General Conditions and, for the avoidance of doubt is payable in addition to the purchase price for the Lot. The Buyer's Premium is not negotiable and is payable by all Buyers.
Clearance: All lots must be cleared without fail by 4pm FRIDAY 25 SEPTEMBER 2020, such date and time being the Clearance Date and Time as referred to in the General Conditions, REMOVAL OF ALL LOTS WILL BE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT, please see the Company's invoice for contact details.
Collection from site is the Buyer’s responsibility, the Company/Seller do not provide a packing/ delivery service.