Closes from 11am Wednesday 3 February 2021
Strictly by appointment with the agents.
Access to site is subject to current government & local guidelines. Any person wishing to access any site must have full PPE and an appropriate mask / face covering. Failure to comply with the above is likely to result in refusal of access.
Former Contract Chemicals Site, Penrhyn Road, Knowsley Business Park, Prescot, Liverpool, Merseyside, L34 9HY, UK
On the Instructions of Knowsley Redevelopments Ltd who have recently acquired the site
Piecemeal (Subject to Conditions of Sale and unless sold previously)
Industrial Plant and Equipment (formerly utilised in the Contract Chemicals Chemical Processing Plant)
(Phase Two Sale of previously unoffered, unsold and unpaid items)
Photographs and online auction bidding via sw.co.uk/auctions
- Two ICS EVO 602 Twin Fan Chillers
- Kek Gardner Stainless Steel Screener, SS Vibratory Feeder
- Loma Systems Metal Detector
- Handheld Sack Stitcher
- Two Lifpak Defibrillators & Emergency Resuscitation Equipment
- Stock of PPE & Safety Equipment
- Lodematic Pneumatic Drum Filler
- Two Forklift Truck Chargers (One unused
- Klaxon Site Warning/Notification System
- Four Vending Machines
- Compressor Room Equipment including: Deltech MWE 1020 Air Dryer & SPX FLOW 236E8, Dessicant Dryer and Beko Oil/Water Separator
- Approx. 25 Lapflo Portable Diaphragm Pumps (in lots to suit purchasers), Vacuum Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Radicon Gear Units, Electric Motors, Hand Pallet Trucks, Valves, Pipe Fittings, Actuators, Fans, Plastic Containers, Mig Welder, Test Equipment, Weighing Equipment, Fire Extinguishers, Plant Spares and Consumables
NB The items will be loaded onto purchasers transport, by appointment, free of charge.
All items are offered subject to availability.
Seller: On the Instructions of Knowsley Redevelopments Ltd who have recently acquired the site
Bidding: Closes from 11am Wednesday 3 February 2021
Buyer's Premium: Buyers will pay a Buyer's Premium of 15% (plus VAT) of the purchase price for each Lot purchased whether by Auction or, private treaty or tender. The Buyer's Premium is payable by the Buyer to the Company in accordance with the General Conditions and, for the avoidance of doubt is payable in addition to the purchase price for the Lot. The Buyer's Premium is not negotiable and is payable by all Buyers.
Clearance: All lots must be cleared without fail by 4pm TUESDAY 9 FEBRUARY 2021, such date and time being the Clearance Date and Time as referred to in the General Conditions, REMOVAL OF ALL LOTS WILL BE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT, please see the Company's invoice for contact details.
Collection from site is the Buyer’s responsibility, the Company/Seller do not provide a packing/ delivery service.