Closes from 11am Thursday 5 November 2020
Strictly by appointment with the Agents. Appointments can be arranged through our Manchester office, tel: +44 (0) 161 259 7050
Face masks must be worn and social distancing regulations adhered to when attending a site viewing (viewing subject to current government & local guidelines)
Former Contract Chemicals Site, Penrhyn Road, Knowsley Business Park, Prescot, Merseyside, L34 9HY, UK
On the Instructions of Knowsley Redevelopments Ltd who have recently acquired the site
Piecemeal (Subject to Conditions of Sale and unless sold previously)
Chemical Processing Plant & Machinery, Industrial and Office Equipment
(Main items available immediately by Private Negotiation)
Photographs and online auction bidding via sw.co.uk/auctions
- List 10,000 litre Discotherm Jacketed Stainless Steel Rotary Batch Dryer
- Giovanola 7,000 litre Jacketed Stainless Steel Rotary Dryer
- Buss 10,000 litre Jacketed Stainless Steel Rotary Dryer
- Buss Incoloy 3,000 litre Stainless Steel Rotary Batch Dryer
- 2,500 litre Stainless Steel Dryer
- Winkworth 3,000 litre Stainless Steel Ribbon Blender Mixer
- Two Gardner 2,500 litre Stainless Steel Ribbon Blender Mixers
- Stainless Steel, Glass Lined Carbon Steel & Incoloy Reactor Vessels up to 30,000 litre cap.
- Two Zwag 8,000 litre Stainless Steel Dryer Filters
- Stainless, Carbon & Mild Steel Storage Vessels and Tanks up to 55,000 litre cap.
- William Boulton Vertical Fluid Bed Dryer
- Broadbent Rubber Lined Steel Basket Type Centrifuge
- Comprehensive Range of Laboratory Equipment
- Senior Green Gas Fired Multi-Tubular Steam Boiler
- Cochrane Thermax Multi-Tubular Gas Fired Steam Boiler
- Air Compressors, Receiver, Separator & Air Dryer
- Approx. 180 Bays of Heavy Duty Pallet Racking
- Chase Seven Tonne Fork Truck Vehicle Loading Ramp
- Robapac & Comarne Pallet Wrappers
- Two CPS Extract Stainless Steel Key Filling Units
- Fireproof Store, Steel Shipping Containers & Stored Plant
- Office Furniture & Equipment, Canteen and Kitchen Equipment
- Steel Framed Buildings for Dismantling
- • Laboratory Equipment, Emergency Protective Equipment, Two Defibrillators, Pumps, Vacuum Pumps, Electric Motors, Radicon Gearbox, Spirax Sarco Packaged Pump Unit, Heat Exchangers, Cooling Vessels, Stainless Steel & QVF Glass Condensers, Distillate Receivers, Agitators, Drum Filters, Scrubbers, Glycol Cooling, Fillers, KEK Screeners, Pressure & Vacuum Filters, Cooling Towers, Separators, Klaxon Site Siren, Weighing Equipment, Packaging Materials, Maintenance Workshop Equipment, Plant Spares and Consumables
Available by Private Negotiation
Surplus Chemical Stock mainly comprising Raw Materials and Finished Stock
In lots to suit purchasers - click here to view list
Seller: On the Instructions of Knowsley Redevelopments Ltd who have recently acquired the site
Bidding: Closes from 11am Thursday 5 November 2020
Buyer's Premium: Buyers will pay a Buyer's Premium of 15% (plus VAT) of the purchase price for each Lot purchased whether by Auction or, private treaty or tender. The Buyer's Premium is payable by the Buyer to the Company in accordance with the General Conditions and, for the avoidance of doubt is payable in addition to the purchase price for the Lot. The Buyer's Premium is not negotiable and is payable by all Buyers.
Clearance: All lots must be cleared without fail by 4pm FRIDAY 29 JANUARY 2021 (subject to confirmation), such date and time being the Clearance Date and Time as referred to in the General Conditions, REMOVAL OF ALL LOTS WILL BE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT, please see the Company's invoice for contact details.
Collection from site is the Buyer’s responsibility, the Company/Seller do not provide a packing/ delivery service.